2. Study for vocab test.
3. Vocabulary test. The grades for this test are already posted on Edline.
4. Mechanics Review. When students finished their test, they received Common Errors Worksheet to finish during class.
2. Finish Plot Diagrams from yesterday.
3. Theme statement analysis. Students wrote up the theme statements they came up with from the memoirs on the board and the class critiqued and improved them.
HW: None. If you would like your own copy of The Hobbit, bring it on Tuesday.
2. Studying for vocab test and extra credit dispersal.
3. Vocab test!
4. Plot diagram of A Walk in the Woods or Into Thin Air. Students worked in small groups to diagram the plot of one of these memoirs using Plot Diagram of complete memoir. This will be a classwork grade.
HW: None. If you want your own copy of The Hobbit, bring it on Tuesday.