1. Do now. Students completed this sentence, “There are two kinds of people in the world: ________ and ________.” Then, they explained why the statement was true or false using evidence from their life or readings. We reviewed their answers quickly to get a sense of what kinds of dichotomies exist in the world. Students passed in this work.
2. Wordskills. Students took notes on the words through post. Get notes from the Wordskills tab if you were absent.
3. Oral Quiz. We reviewed chapters 9-11 with a brief oral quiz.
4. Annotation. We annotated (SCOPEd) the passage related to the title of To Kill a Mockingbird. All students should be able to explain the title now.
5. Dichotomy notes and exercise. Some classes didn’t get to this, so I’ll tell you more about it in tomorrow’s post.
HW: Motif Journal #2 due tomorrow on Chapters 9-11.