1. Students had their free read time
2. Next, I asked students to label the following in their plays by annotating in the margin:
- Dramatic irony
- first plot point, midpoint, third plot point, climax
- Realistic dialogue
- Deep monologue
- Put a vertical squiggly line next to your favorite part (each group member) and write your name
3. Students spent some time reflecting on the progress they have made and what they learned over the course of the project by answering these reflection questions on a separate sheet of paper: Playwriting Reflection.
HW: If you didn’t finish your reflection in class, finish it at home tonight!