2. Read your own memoir and make corrections.
3. Answer pre-workshop questions.
4. Writer’s workshop.
HW: Begin revising your memoir over the weekend. We will have one class day to make final changes before it is due on Wednesday.
1. We continued our writer’s workshops from yesterday.
HW: Any students whose group members will be gone tomorrow for band and did not get to read their full memoirs must make 10 comments on the GoogleDrive document of that group member.
Everyone, begin revising for Wednesday, when the final draft is due.
2. Read your own memoir silently and correct.
3. Pre-workshop questions.
4. Writer’s workshop groups. We read our memoirs aloud to our groups to get feedback.
HW: Read Ch. 10-13 of Bryson/Krakauer for Monday. Work on making revisions to your memoir before Wednesday, when the final draft is due.